Chickyboom Game Product Description
The chickens are resting on their perch. But when one decides to move, the whole perch starts to wobble! How many chickens, hay bales and wagon wheels can you save before everything comes crashing down? With this all-wooden game, point values are assigned to each game piece. Higher points are awarded to heavier items because there is more risk involved in moving them. The person with the most points wins the game. But if you make the perch fall down, five points will be deducted from your score. Chickyboom is a great game to help teach hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and encourage social play. This all wooden game is sustainably made. It is recommended for two to four players aged four and up. The average playing time for each round is about 10 minutes.
- A colourful, high quality, all wooden game
- Save as many chickens, hay bales and wagon wheels as possible without the perch toppling
- Points are awarded to each item removed - get the most points and win the game
- Social play, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and counting are all developed through weight and balance assessment
- Competitive and cooperative play for 2 to 4 players, aged 4+
- 6 wooden chickens
- 7 wooden hay bales
- 7 wooden wagon wheels
- 1 wooden perch
- 1 wooden perch support
- Illustrated rules
Reviews of Chickyboom Game
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about Chickyboom Game?
Why buy from nzgameshop.com?
We've been trading online for 13 years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!