This incredible kit of what is arguably the most popular version of the famous Starship Enterprise is a whopping 32" long when fully assembled! This highly detailed, 1/350-scale glue kit of the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-A features extraordinary detail that will satisfy even the most discriminating kit builder.
- Scale: 1/350
- Skill Level: 2 (ages 10 and up)
- Glue assembly, paint required
- 35" long assembled
- Moulded in white, plus clear parts
- Over 150 parts
- Authentic detailing
- Hyper-detailed docking bay
- Complete set of aztecing decals
- Full-colour marking decals
- Display stand featuring sturdy metal support rod
- Includes optional parts and decals for refit or "A" version
- Original packaging art by Chris White
Why Buy From Us?
Free Insured Delivery.
Free insured delivery on orders over $60 is available to all of our customers, new or old.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery,
we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards processed by SagePay, we also take payments via PayPal so you can unse your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.