What trick is Bugs playing on Daffy? Which ACME gadget has backfired on Wile E. Coyote? Did Tweety really see a Puddy-Tat? Roll the nine cubes and tell your very own Looney Tunes stories using the icons on each cube inspired by the world famous cartoon series. With millions of storytelling combinations, this officially licensed, award-winning and fun game is perfect for solo play or playing together with friends and family. Ideal for the Looney Tunes fan, young and not so young. Fun storytelling for Looney Tunes fans, create your own Looney Tunes storylines where you have control over all of the Looney Tunes Universe. Creative Writing aid – used for improving creative writing skills and as a tool when hitting the dreaded writer’s block, great for fan-fiction writers. The perfect tool for illustrators looking to hone their craft. Illustrate dazzling, randomly generated scenes prompted by the beautifully tactile cubes. Into crossovers? Mix your Looney Tunes set with our other StoryWorlds sets to create ultimate story mashups with Batman, Doctor Who, Scooby Doo and Moomin. Extend your Looney Tunes stories with Rory’s Story Cubes: Mix, our three cube, themed extension packs to add new levels to your storytelling.
- Pocket sized creative story generator that encourages imagination and creativity.
- Roll the nine cubes, look at the images and create fun, limitless Looney Tunes stories with millions of combinations.
- Ergonomic plastic case to keep your StoryCubes safe while on the go.
- The perfect gift for The Looney Tunes fan who wants to extend their collection.
- Mix your Looney Tunes set with our other Rory's Story Cubes or StoryWorlds sets to create ultimate story mashups.