British Motor Shows Of The 1950s DVD
British Motor Shows Of The 1950s DVD Product Description
Please note this is a region 2 DVD and will require a region 2 or region free DVD player in order to play.
This fantastic DVD from Strike Force Entertainment gives a very detailed look at British cars in the 1950s.
A decade of the very latest from British motor manufacturers showing off their wares at The Earls Court Motor Shows, The Paris show and even New York, where British cars were greatly anticipated. Featured cars are Rolls-Royce and Bentley, the new Austin A30, Ford Consul, Citycar, the Standard 8, Morris Minors, the Ford Anglia, the MGA, Jensen, the new Mini and many more.
British Motor Shows of the 1950s gives a splendid and nostalgic look back at the years of austerity where a good car would cost a few hundred pounds and a Rolls Royce would set you back about ten thousand pounds.
2. 1950 Earls Court Motor Show
3. 1950 New York British Motor Show
4. 1950 Eastbourne Rally
5. 1951 Earls Court Motor Show
6. 1952 Earls Court Motor Show
7. 1952 Brighton Elegance
8. 1953 Earls Court Motor Show
9. 1954 Earls Court and Paris Motor Shows
10. 1955 Earls Court Motor Show
11. 1956 Earls Court Motor Show
12. 1957 Earls Court Motor Show
13. 1958 Earls Court Motor Show
14. 1959 Earls Court Motor Show
15. 1959 Motoring News - Chiswick and Olympia
Certificate Exempt from Classification
Duration 1 hour and 12 minutes (approx)
Reviews of British Motor Shows Of The 1950s DVD
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about British Motor Shows Of The 1950s DVD?
Why buy from nzgameshop.com?
We've been trading online for 12 years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!