OK Play Product Description
With nothing but four stacks of coloured tiles, it's no wonder why OK Play is regarded as the world's easiest to understand game. Don't let that fool you though - whilst this game takes minutes to learn, it takes ages to master. The rules are simple: using your stack of tiles, you try to make a line of five before any of your opponents can. Each tile must line up with the flat side of another (no placing corners on corners) and can go horizontally, vertically or diagonally. If you manage to use all of your tiles and there's still no winner, you can reposition them one at a time. Whether you're from Albania or Zambia, speaking in Urdu or Zulu or playing against a rabbi or a Jedi, OK Play can go anywhere and be played by anyone, with anyone (even if you can't understand a word the other person is saying).
- So easy to understand that it can be played by anyone, anywhere
- Pick your favourite colour and get ready to block, sneak and reposition your way to victory
- Turn by turn, place a tile next to any other tile on the board
- The first player to successfully sneak a diagonal or straight line of 5 is the winner
- The perfect travel game: just clip it to your bag and you're good to go!
Reviews of OK Play
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about OK Play?
Why buy from nzgameshop.com?
We've been trading online for 13 years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!