Please note this is a region B Blu-Ray and will require a region B or region free blu-ray player in order to play.
It Will Live In Your Heart Forever.
Let your dreams take flight with the film that taught us to believe, Walt Disney's Original Classic, Peter Pan. Bursting with fantasy, adventure, memorable characters, music and pixie dust, Peter Pan soars to new heights.
Fantastic adventures await Wendy and her brothers when Peter Pan, the hero of their stories, whisks them away to the magical world of Never Land. After following Peter and his feisty sidekick Tinker Bell past the "second star to the right and straight on till morning," they explore the island and Peter's secret hideout with the rambunctious Lost Boys and leap into high-flying battles with swashbuckling pirates and the infamous Captain Hook!
- You Can Fly: The Making of Peter Pan
- In Walt's Words: "Why I Made Peter Pan"
- Tinker Bell: A Fairy's Tale
- The Peter Pan That Almost Was
- The Peter Pan Story
- Deleted Song: "The Pirate Song"
- "Never Land": The Lost Song
- Music Video: "Never Land" Performed by Paige O'Hara
- Music Video: "The Second Star To The Right" Performed By T-Squad
- Audio Commentary Hosted By Roy Disney
- Sing Along With The Movie
Actors Bobby Driscoll, Kathryn Beaumont, Hans Conried, Bill Thompson, Heather Angel, Paul Collins, Tommy Luske, Candy Candido & Tom Conway
Director Clyde Geronimi, Wilfred Jackson & Hamilton Luske
Certificate Universal Suitable for All
Additional Languages Dutch ; Italian ; French
Subtitles English for the hearing impaired ; Dutch ; Italian ; French
Closed Captions Yes
Duration 1 hour and 17 minutes (approx)