Ex-Display A Bad Vintage Murder Mystery Game For 12 Players
Ex-Display A Bad Vintage Murder Mystery Game For 12 Players Product Description
The Grand Cru estate, situated on the fertile slopes of the Loire Valley in France, is a small family run vineyard with considerable rustic charm and appeal. The owners of the estate, Max and Demi Liter, regularly host wine tasting evenings which allow their guests to sample the latest bottlings and place orders ahead of the big conglomerates. Unfortunately for the guests this evening, the vintage had more body than they were expecting. Max Liter has been discovered dead in a vat of wine. This boxed set is beautifully put together with lots of extras! Each of boxed murder mystery games has been hand assembled, is provided in full colour print and and contains the following:
- Invitations and envelopes for all the guests
- Character booklet for each guest
- DVD, CD and script for the inspector (which means you can invite an extra guest and as host play the inspector yourself if you prefer)
- Instructions (also on the DVD)
- Making the most of your theme and recipe suggestions
- Place settings for each guest
- Name labels for each guest
The games are packaged in an evidence box for extra effect. They make great gifts and are great fun! Characters:
- Demi Liter - Wife of Max Liter. In silk, satin or velvet, Demi is fond of luxury and is dressed, made-up and manicured to perfection in order to entertain her guests in style.
- Bryon Case - Wine merchant. Respectable and presentable, Byron likes to dress smartly but is never in a suit, preferring a casual jacket and trousers to give an air of relaxed sophistication.
- Ava Draft - Swiss bank manager. Punctual and with a very strict dress sense, Ava wears a smartly pressed suit and minimal make-up. Her blond plaits wouldn't dare have a hair out of place!
- Nick Blagger - Retired rock star. In faded jeans and ripped shirt, Nick regularly forgets to shave and just sort of hangs out, man...
- Phillipa Delphia - Local cheesemaker. Delicate and dizzy, Phillipa has a hiccupping laugh and likes her frills.
- Tarquin Tokay - Retired Foreign Office minister. Pompous and aloof, Tarquin is always formally dressed in his dinner suit.
- Lady Bla Bla - Celebrity. Whackily dressed Lady Bla Bla loves anything that shows off her fabulous figure.
- Monty Carlo - Racing car driver. In leather patched tweed jacket, racing goggles and silk scarf, Monty loves his vintage cars and knows all sorts of interesting facts about motoring.
- Dr Karafe - Wine blender. White coated and with a strangely Slavic accent, Dr. Karafe is a suave mixer.
- Jilly Goodblend - Oenophile. A wine critic with an eccentric style, Jilly is tremendously popular with the public, even if her caustic commentary has a tendency to offend the vineyard owners!
- Vinnie Dresser - Vineyard manager. In dungarees and checked shirt, Vinnie has come straight from the vineyards.
- Honor Platter - Local delicatessen owner. Never without samples, Honor is artistically dressed to compliment her haute cuisine.
Reviews of Ex-Display A Bad Vintage Murder Mystery Game For 12 Players
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about Ex-Display A Bad Vintage Murder Mystery Game For 12 Players?
Why buy from nzgameshop.com?
We've been trading online for 13 years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!