Product Review Guidelines
Firstly, thank you for taking interest in writing product reviews for nzgameshop.com!
We appreciate any and all feedback on games, so please, if you've recently bought a game from us and have an opinion on it, whether it be bad or good, please don't hesitate to leave a review!
Plus, earn Player Points for ALL reviews! And earn 100 if it's over 50 words!
However, please bear in mind there are some guidelines to be followed should you want to leave feedback;
- Users can only review a product once.
- However, you earn rewards for your reviews! For every review you write that gets approved you earn 10 Player Points. This gets bumped up to 100 for every approved review over 50 words.
- All reviews are subject to a waiting period while they are manually moderated. This may take a few days, but don't worry, we will get round to yours!
- Reviews can be of any length. However, reviews of very short lengths (less than 10 words) are not advised, and may be deleted by moderators.
- Offensive remarks and comments will not be tolerated. This includes swearing, racism, sexism, etc.
- We check the content of all reviews manually. This means we will be checking for "dummy" content, duplicated content accross multiple reviews, content stolen from other sources on the internet, etc. Any review found trying to "game" the system will be banned. This includes the same review copied onto different versions of the same game. For example, one review of FIFA being copied onto the same game on each platform.