Deepak Chopra's Leela is an extraordinary journey into the self, blending ancient philosophies with advanced home-entertainment technology.
Breaking the boundaries of what has ever been created for video-game systems, Leela is not a game -- it is a one-of-a-kind experience that invokes whole-body movement with meditation and breathing techniques to relax, stretch and control both body and spirit. At its foundation is the concept of the Seven Chakras, spiritual energy centers inside every human being. When these ever-spinning Chakras are aligned, the result is greater well-being, opening new avenues of possibility and personal fulfillment. Seven individual stages of Leela focus on these Chakras -- each offering successively more challenging experiences. Each area uses a different section of the body, and as each section is mastered, players have a greater understanding of how to bring these energy centers into alignment. There is no traditional winning or losing in Leela, just as there really is no beginning and end -- Leela moves at an individual's pace, and its only aim is to instill an inner sense of harmony and accomplishment. Whether experienced for two minutes or two hours at a time, whether utilized once a week or three times a day, Leela is an utterly unique concept that offers an incomparable interactive experience.
- Groundbreaking: A fully immersive experience, the game uniquely combines physical activity and meditation using game consoles
- Dynamic: Deepak Chopra's Leela allows players to utilize full-body gestures to relax the entire body
- Chakra-based meditation: Through seven meditations, users can focus their attention on specific parts of their bodies to relax and enter a "flow state"
- Connected: Users may create a personal mandala - a representation of the unconscious self and focal point for meditation - and even share it on Facebook
- Personal: Deepak Chopra's Leela utilizes the player's own abilities to help cultivate a healthier, more harmonious and balanced life
- Create. Customise. Connect: To help guide their meditation, players can create and customize personal "mandalas" - artwork that expresses a person's unique essence - and share it with friends online
- Wellness made personal: Deepak Chopra's Leela utilizes the player's own abilities to cultivate a healthier, harmonious and more balanced life