Ex-Display Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Ultimate All Stars Game Wii
Ex-Display Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Ultimate All Stars Game Wii Product Description
Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom Ultimate All-stars is a fighting game for Wii pitting a wide range of fan favorite characters from the Capcom game universe against anime characters from Japan's Tatsunoko Production. Packed with over-the-top action, loads of mini-games, four battle modes and multiplayer support that includes two player local co-op and online versus play, it is a unique gaming experience that is not to be missed by established and new fans of the Capcom universe and anime alike.
- More than 20 fighters to choose from: Capcom: Ryu, Chun-Li (Street Fighter), Batsu (Rival Schools), Alex (Street Fighter III), Morrigan (Darkstalkers), Soki (Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams), Mega Man Volnutt (Mega Man Legends), Roll (Mega Man), Saki (Quiz Nanairo Dreams), Viewtiful Joe, PTX-40A (Lost Planet), Frank West (Dead Rising) and more to be announced.
- Tatsunoko: Ken the Eagle, Jun the Swan (Science Ninja Team Gatchaman), Yatterman No. 1, Doronjo (Yatterman), Casshan, Tekkaman, Tekkaman Blade, Polimar, Karas, Ippatsuman and Gold Lightan, plus others to be revealed.
- Two-man tag team action: Players build their own perfect team and use Assist Attacks and each character's special moves to create their own unique fighting style.
- Four button fighting controls: Easy-to-understand four button control scheme opens gameplay up to new players with familiar movements and combos
- Depth of gameplay: Once the basics are mastered, players can go deeper into the fighting game controls to master Aerial Rave air combos, Delayed Hyper Combos, Mega Crash defensive moves, Assault attack moves and the Baroque extended combo system.
- Fast-paced action and huge attacks: Each character has a unique arsenal of moves, including spectacular Hyper Combos that literally take over the screen with devastating results.
- 3D characters, 2D fighting gameplay: As in Street Fighter IV, TATSUNOKO VS. CAPCOM: ULTIMATE ALL-STARS has bright, 3D rendered characters battling it out in familiar 2D style.
Reviews of Ex-Display Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Ultimate All Stars Game Wii
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about Ex-Display Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Ultimate All Stars Game Wii?
|Supported Players||4 Player|
|Controllers||Remote / Nunchuk / Classic / Gamecube|
|Modes Supported||50hz / 60hz|
|EDTV / HDTV Compatible||Yes|
|Genre||Arcade Fight Combat|
Why buy from nzgameshop.com?
We've been trading online for 13 years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!