Experience a spectacular, epic-scale original adventure in Thor's first standalone game as he battles through numerous worlds of Norse mythology to overcome monstrous foes lifted from the pages of the comics. Wield Mjölnir, Thor's legendary hammer, to fight enemies on an immense scale while controlling the elemental storm powers of lightning, thunder and wind to vanquish foes. Battle against legendary enemies including Ulik, Ymir and Surtur in conflicts that span realms ranging from primal worlds of fire and ice to extraordinary planets inhabited by Frost Giants, Trolls, and other monstrous denizens.
- Enchanted Uru Hammer: Feel the surging power of a Norse superhero as you devastate multiple enemies with melee combo attacks and hammer throws, utilizing Thor's elemental storm powers of thunder, lightning, and wind.
- Epic Enemies: Take on an array of titanic enemies dozens of feet tall weighing over 20 tons using multiple strategies including grappling, vaulting and elemental attacks.
- Level Up: Acquire new abilities, powers, and weapon upgrades as Thor earns Valour points through his exploits.
- Immortal Heritage: Step into the role of the son of Odin, Asgard's divine ruler, wielding the mighty hammer Mjolnir that gives you control of elemental powers.
- Original Storyline: Delve deeper into the heroic tales of the Thor universe with an original story created specifically for the video games.
BrBrought to the Marvel Universe by the legendary Stan Lee and his brother Larry Lieber, and penciled by noted artist Jack Kirby, Thor first appeared in Marvel Comics in 1962. Based on Norse mythology, the Marvel character of Thor became a comic book Super Hero both in his own right and as a member of the Avengers alongside comic book icons The Hulk, Iron Man and Captain America. Thor: The Videogame marks the character's progression from mythology to comics, TV, then film and now to interactive entertainment in his first standalone appearance in a videogame