Marvel Super Hero Squad: Comic Combat puts the artist's pen in players’ hands, enabling them to draw directly into the game world and determine the fate of the Squaddies.
For the first time ever, players will use the uDraw stylus to command Captain America, Thor, Iron Man and seven other Marvel Super Heroes in the battle against Doctor Doom and his evil cohorts. The uDraw GameTablet allows players to direct attacks, wield weapons and build barricades in the Marvel Super Hero Squad universe. Players can even shake the uDraw GameTablet to create an in-game earthquake!
Marvel Super Hero Squad: Comic Combat also features a distinctive cel-shaded comic book art style that brings the characters to life, as well as a variety of challenging new stages, including The Helicarrier, Baxter Building, The Vault and Sanctum Sanctorum.
- Please Note: uDraw GameTablet required
- Ka-pow! A new hero joins the squad! Squirrel Girl joins the Super Hero Squad in their fight against Doctor Doom. Armed with super strength, claws, a tail and an army of squirrels at her command, Squirrel Girl is ready to go nuts in her first video game adventure ever!
- Zzzwap! Unique uDraw gameplay! Using the uDraw GameTablet, players create "glyphs," shapes drawn with the stylus that cause objects to fall into the comic book world
- Wham! Six comic book issues! Players will fight through an original storyline organized into six in-game comic book issues. Battle to keep the pages turning and ultimately defeat Doctor Doom!
- Bamf! Awesome environments! Comic Combat takes on a distinctive comic book feel with a cel-shaded art style and a range of varied environments around Super Hero City, including The Helicarrier, Baxter Building, The Vault and Sanctum Santorum
- Splooosh! Upgrades and replayability! Progression and success in battle allows players to earn hero points and unlock new costumes, ink meter upgrades and more!