Last year's game topped the league and now the all-new FIFA 10 is looking to
defend its title as the number one football action game. More realistic than
ever, this latest sequel has greatly improved artificial intelligence, ball
physics and graphics.
Brand new this year is the 360 degree dribbling system, giving you the most
precise control ever. There are also changes to how the defensive line is
formed, as well as improvements to crosses, freekicks and goalkeepers (who can
now receive red cards).
Naturally the game retains its hugely successful on and offline multiplayer
modes, with new options and better stability for online play. The manager mode
has also seen a massive update to make it just as deep and complex as the main
game. With all these new features and more EA Sports are betting on FIFA
remaining the champions for a long time to come.
- Leagues better: The world's most successful football sim gets even
better with improvements across the board, including physics, controls and
- Dynamic dribble: New 360 degree dribbling control system allows for
pixel perfect control of the ball at all times
- Football focus: Newly improved artificial intelligence ensures teammates
and opponents always move with a purpose and stay focused on the ball at all
- Beautiful game: Massively improved graphics, including better player
likenesses, new crowd animations and new rain and snow effects that really
affect the gameplay.
- Master manager: Greatly expanded manager mode, with a revamped
experience point system and staff upgrades, a new interface and the chance
to edit kit numbers.