Ghostbusters The Video Game Wii
Ghostbusters The Video Game Wii Product Description
Usually video game tie-ins are released at the same time as the movie they're based on. Sometimes there can be short delay--but twenty years is something else. Ghostbusters never seems to age, though, with the new game a real labour of love for the developer.
The game features an all new storyline but still manages to replicate most of
the major scenes from the films, including the hotel-room capture of New York
library ghost, Slimer, and the attack of the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. Almost
all of the original cast are involved, including all four Ghostbusters, the
mayor, and even Walter Peck.
The game itself is mission based and has you catching ghosts with your proton packs and then manoeuvring them into a ghost trap--just like the movie. Whether that's enough to fill a whole game isn't clear, but the funny dialogue and celebrity voiceovers should help paper over any cracks.
- Tools of the trade: Use all the same gadgets from the movies, including the iconic proton packs, particle throwers, the ghost-locating PKE meter, and Ecto-goggles.
- Direct-to-game sequel: Bill Murray, Dan Akroyd, Harold Ramis, and Ernie Hudson all reprise their roles from the first two movies, and Akroyd and Ramis wrote the game's story.
- Nice day for a drive: Get behind the wheel of the iconic Ecto-1 vehicle from the movie and chase down the faster-moving ghosts.
- He slimed me: The game features all the most famous ghosts from the first two movies, including Slimer, the terror dogs, the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, and Vigo.
- New York, New York: The highly detailed environments allow for plenty of collateral damage, as a special counter rates the carnage you're causing in dollar amounts.
Reviews of Ghostbusters The Video Game Wii
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about Ghostbusters The Video Game Wii?
Why buy from nzgameshop.com?
We've been trading online for 13 years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!