Kororinpa Game Wii
Kororinpa Game Wii Product Description
Kororinpa is a puzzle game in which players navigate cute balls (e.g. marbles & melons) from a start point to a goal through many different mazes. The balls are controlled using the motion sensor in the Wii remote (and nunchuck in multi player) and does not require the use of any button; when players tilt the controller, in any direction, the maze will tilt accordingly.
The player has full control of the maze and can rotate it a full 180 degrees, therefore extravagant level design will challenge players not only in their skills on keeping the ball from falling over the ridge, but also on analysing the levels in what path to take. As players roll their way to the goal they also have to pick up all the red crystals in a stage in order to unlock the goal, this adds another challenge to every level.
- Tilt the Wii Remote to tilt the maze and roll your ball to the goal.
- Game features over 40 stages inc. 5 bonus stages.
- Challenge a friend in two-player split-screen race mode, to see who can finish a maze first.
- 2 player Multiplayer Mode only requires one remote and one nunchuck.
- Unlock new balls and use their special properties to negotiate the mazes.
- Includes a wide variety of themed courses including forests, a city and a land made of candy
- Each course is littered with obstacles including magnets and slippery water.
Reviews of Kororinpa Game Wii
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about Kororinpa Game Wii?
Why buy from nzgameshop.com?
We've been trading online for 13 years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!