The Evil Mad Scientist is fed up with the Looney Tunes and plans to get rid of them once and for all. Using his homemade time machine and giant ACME eraser, he will travel through time and erase the Looney Tunes and their ancestors from existence.
Little does the Mad Scientist know, Bugs Bunny and Marvin the Martian have stolen the Scientist's designs and built their own time machine. Now, it's up to the entire Looney Tunes gang - armed with their zany arsenal of ACME weapons - to chase the Mad Scientist through the ages and prevent him from erasing their past, present and future.
Players will find themselves immersed in fast-paced combat with incredible weapons, puzzle solving challenges and vehicle-based action in rich environments inspired by the beloved, outlandish cartoons.
- Take full advantage of the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers in fighting, spin attacks, smash attacks and vehicle driving.
- With two modes of gameplay, Looney Tunes: ACME Arsenal lets you take on enemies solo in single-player story mode or with a friend in two-player co-op arcade mode.
- Assume the identities of seven playable Looney Tunes characters, including Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, The Tasmanian Devil, Foghorn Leghorn, Marvin the Martian, Gossamer, and a special secret character.
- Race a jet scooter across an alien environment or wage battle in a World War I-style side car motorcycle in Looney Tunes: ACME Arsenal's varied and exciting vehicle-based action.
- Command an arsenal of ACME melee and projectile weapons as you chase the Evil Mad Scientist and his minions through various locations such as Camelot, Egypt, Mars, the Wild West, and World War I.
- Inspired by the classic cartoons with a modern spin, Looney Tunes: ACME Arsenal features current Looney Tunes voice talent, an original score for soundtrack-enhanced action, and hilarious breaking the fourth wall gameplay sequences.