Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Game Wii
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Game Wii Product Description
Konami has announced that Liverpool FC and Spanish international striker Fernando Torres is to join Lionel Messi as the cover stars of PES 2010!
Torres, 25, has enjoyed an incredibly successful season both at club and international level, and will now join UEFA Champions League winner Messi on the front of PES 2010's packaging. Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Game
- Enhanced Realism: PES 2010 delivers a pace of game in tune with football played at the highest level. Triangulation of passes and use of off-the-ball runs are key to breaking down the opposition, forcing the player to use the strengths of their team mates to create scoring opportunities. Gone are 'soft' goals that can be used to break the deadlock - instead, only working the channels and the precision play expected of great players will make a difference.
- Player Characteristics: Key skills of the many players have now been attributed named, allowing users to incorporate them into their play strategy. Cover star Torres, for instance, is renowned for his ability to receive a pass in the penalty area, and to drop the ball to a teammate in a good position for a goal-scoring opportunity. As such, he is labeled a "Fox In The Box" and "Goal Poacher", in line with his prowess in both scoring and setting up goals.
- Instant Tactical Switching: Each team has unique settings matching their real-life playing styles. Torres at Liverpool, for instance, will recreate the Merseyside club's sophisticated play and high numbers in attack, their pressing from midfield, strong defensive line, and width across the pitch. For the offense, the default settings support wide attacks and the aim to move in the back of the opponent's defense line. The user can summon the bar instantly during a match to adjust team tactics to enhance their defence or strengthen attacks.
- Master League: The Master League now incorporates both the Champions League and Europa Leagues in its content, offering a complete season for players to enjoy. Success in the Master League will see players streamed into these competitions. The lure of European football can also be used to attract stronger players to your side, with transfer dealings and contracts now significantly more realistic in their use.
Reviews of Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Game Wii
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Game Wii?
Looking for this game on another format?
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Game PS2
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Game PC
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Game PS3
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Game Xbox 360
Why buy from nzgameshop.com?
We've been trading online for 12 years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!