Rayman Rabbids Go Home Game Wii
Rayman Rabbids Go Home Game Wii Product Description
The rabbids have had enough of losing to Rayman, but going home may cause more mayhem than staying. You see, they've decided that the best way to leave Earth is to build a tower of rubbish all the way to the moon (not that they're certain that's where they came from).
- Playing as the maniacal rabbit creatures you tour each level in a shopping trolley collecting anything that's not tied down and a lot that isn't: from a chest of drawers to a runaway cow. Many items give you special abilities, like a skyscraper chase in a giant bubble and an aircraft jet engine that lets you suck up even more objects.
- With the rabbids' trademark humour still intact (your basic attack scares the clothes off humans, which you can then collect as well) and some of the best cartoon style graphics on the Wii this is a clever evolution from the old mini-game collections.
- The rabbids have landed: The rabbids return in their first all action comedy adventure, with a very peculiar mission to the moon.
- Detritus Rex: Terrorise the population and nab objects for your collection - then deliver them to your unlikely space tower.
- Alternative transport: Catch a ride on a jet engine or inside a giant bubble as weird new objects offer up exciting mini-game missions.
- Steal 'n' go: Simple controls mean anyone can play, just jump aboard the shopping trolley and start terrorising the populace in true rabbid style.
- Race relations: Crazy cartoon style graphics look great on the Wii, with huge levels filled with thing to smash and grab.
- About the Developer: Ubisoft Montpellier
- Home to both Rayman and superstar producer Michel Ancel, this French studio has also been responsible for such classics as Beyond Good & Evil, King Kong and the original Rayman Raving Rabbids . It's also working on an adaption of the new Tintin movie from Steven Spielberg
Reviews of Rayman Rabbids Go Home Game Wii
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about Rayman Rabbids Go Home Game Wii?
|Supported Players||2 Players|
|Modes Supported||50hz / 60hz|
|EDTV / HDTV Compatible||Yes|
Why buy from nzgameshop.com?
We've been trading online for 13 years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!