Resident Evil Archives Zero Game Wii
Resident Evil Archives Zero Game Wii Product Description
Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil Zero brings to life the original GameCube version of the classic single player survival/horror classic Resident Evil Zero for players on Wii. A prequel to the events of the original Resident Evil game, Zero allows players to control both playable characters STARS medic Rebecca Chambers and condemned military convict Billy Coen as they discover the original evil of the Umbrella Corporation's T-virus and are forced to battle the zombies, mutated spiders, scorpions and leeches that are its result. The game is a direct port of the original GameCube version with added Wii Remote/Nunchuk, Classic Controller, or the GameCube controller support.
- As with all Resident Evil Archive releases Resident Evil Archive: Resident Evil Zero features the convenience of play on the Wii, at an affordable price.
- See where it all began in the prequel to the ultimate survival horror series Resident Evil.
- Play as rookie cop, Rebecca Chambers and escaped convict on the run, Billy Cowen.
- Multiple play options as you switch between each character in the blink of an eye using the "Partner Zapping" system.
- Explore the most terrifyingly real gaming experience, pioneered by the Resident Evil franchise.
Reviews of Resident Evil Archives Zero Game Wii
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about Resident Evil Archives Zero Game Wii?
|Supported Players||1 Player|
|Controllers||Remote / Nunchuk / Gamecube|
|Modes Supported||50hz / 60hz|
|EDTV / HDTV Compatible||Yes|
|Genre||Third Person Shooter|
Why buy from nzgameshop.com?
We've been trading online for 13 years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!