Scene It? Bright Lights! Big Screen! offers a wide variety of media-rich trivia that provides movie fans and social gamers with dynamic, competitive group gaming fun. Trivia content in the game includes recently released 2009 movies as well as fan favourite Hollywood hits from the last four decades. Thousands of new questions, multiple play modes, unique minigame content and a lively group gaming experience make Scene It? Bright Lights! Big Screen! a must-have social game for the holiday season.
- Wii-specific Features: Use the Wii Remote for Wii-specific gameplay including "slashing" the Remote to buzz-in and using the Remote to "scratch off" puzzles to reveal hidden images.
- All-New Clips and Content: Be challenged by thousands of new questions about brand new movies and more than 20 puzzle types, providing unique and exciting ways to play.
- Four Game Modes: Play through puzzles and challenges with new and improved single-player and multiplayer mode options.
- Star System: Players can test their luck at the end of each round with the Star System, which can help extend a lead or close the gap during competitive matches.
- Helpful Host Option: Play alongside the game's director/host, who uses sharp wit and humour to guide gameplay.
- 12 New Avatars: Choose from a variety of classic genre-inspired characters including Horror Queen, Desperado, Starlet, Leading Man or Swashbuckler.
Why Buy From Us?
Free Insured Delivery.
Free insured delivery on orders over $60 is available to all of our customers, new or old.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery,
we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards processed by SagePay, we also take payments via PayPal so you can unse your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.