Surfs Up Game Wii
Surfs Up Game Wii Product Description
Surf's Up is an exciting arcade surfing and extreme sports video game. The action is set at the annual Reggie Belafonte Big Z Memorial Surf Off, where surfers from around the world are ready to risk it all for glory. Players will experience the rush and thrills of surfing in exotic surf spots around Pen Gu Island and can rip it up and play as one of 10 characters from the film, including Cody, the young challenger from Shiverpool, Tank, the merciless champion; or Big Z, the surfing legend from the past. Only by mastering and understanding the waves can the player become not only the new champion, but a true surf legend.
- Innovative arcade and surf feeling with players performing a variety of impressive tricks in the air and learning to surf inside a tube
- Win the championship in the single-player mode or challenge your friends in the multiplayer mode with easy pick-up-and-play game controls
- 10 playable characters with their own tricks and characteristics
- 11 Impressive water simulation and physics. Surf in a variety of locations, each with its own waves and obstacles. Train in the calm water of Shiverpool, ride your first tubes in Pen Gu Island, and try to surf on the explosive waters of the volcano area
- Tons of unlockable content
- Awesome game soundtrack for carving waves featuring more than 10 licensed music tracks
Reviews of Surfs Up Game Wii
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about Surfs Up Game Wii?
Why buy from nzgameshop.com?
We've been trading online for 12 years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!