Phineas and Ferb aim to squeeze maximum fun out of their last week of summer in their quest to find hidden treasures. Meanwhile, Perry the Platypus, aka Agent P, thwarts Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s latest “-inator” device to once again save the Tri-State Area.
Travel to out-of-this-world places in Phineas’ and Ferb’s newest invention, the A.T.T. (All-Terrain Transformatron). This upgradeable, customizable, ultra-cool amphibious ride helps the boys hunt for lost loot to display in their backyard Museum of Cool. Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff also features many other fan-favorite characters from the hit show, including Candace, Isabella, Buford, and Baljeet.
- Play as Phineas, Ferb and Perry/Agent P as you interact with supporting characters from the show including Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Candace, Isabella, Buford and whiz kid Baljeet.
- Experience two unique play mechanics:
- Exploration Mode: Switch on-the-fly between ambitious innovator Phineas and silent, but stoic “Man of Action” Ferb as you explore their backyard, a lost temple, underwater caverns, and the surface of the moon!
- Action Mode: Transform Perry from subdued pet mode to super Agent P: jump, run, crouch, slide, hang from ledges, fight robot “inators” and sneak past traps and obstacles in Doofenshmirtz’s diabolical lab.
- Build and play in the A.T.T. (All-Terrain Transformatron Vehicle). Upgrade the A.T.T. by assembling new parts like pincers, drills, rocket boosters and headlights that you need to access new areas. Customise the A.T.T to your preference with colours, sounds and decorative parts.