We’ve all been there: you want to play Xbox One games while your family sleeps soundly or your roommates study for their exams. That’s why we’re excited to announce the Xbox One Stereo Headset, which will allow fans to immerse themselves in their games and play at whatever volume they’d like.
Releasing across Xbox One markets worldwide in early March, the Stereo Headset will offer a premium audio experience for both game and chat audio. Offering a full-range (20Hz – 20kHz) audio spectrum to ensure fans can enjoy the deepest bass and the clearest high frequencies, the Stereo Headset will also feature a unidirectional microphone for clear voice capture and over-the-ear speakers to keep you comfortable during long sessions with your Xbox One. The Xbox One Stereo Headset will ship with a detachable Stereo Headset Adapter that puts all of the audio controls right at your fingertips. You can balance the game and chat audio levels to hear just what you want, control the master volume, and mute the microphone each with the touch of a button.
For our fans that already have a set of stereo gaming headphones they can’t live without, we’re happy to reveal that the Stereo Headset Adapter will also ship separately worldwide in early March. Volume controls on the adapter let you adjust chat volume levels and mute your headset’s microphone without taking your hands off the controller. Simply plug the adapter into your controller and connect your compatible stereo headset to enable fantastic chat audio – thanks to integration with Skype’s audio codec. Add in-game audio by connecting your headset to the back of the Xbox One or to your TV
- Premium audio experience for both game and chat audio
- Full range audio spectrum (20Hz-20kHz) for deep bass, all the way to crystal-clear high frequencies
- Unidirectional microphone for clear voice capture
- Over-the-ear speakers for a comfortable fit during long gaming sessions
- Boom microphone can fold up and out of your way when not in use
- Easy to set up: No complex wires to your console. Wired only to the Wireless Controller
- Includes detachable Stereo Headset Adapter that puts the audio controls at your fingertips including volume up/down, microphone mute, and independent control of game and chat audio levels