FINAL FANTASY for a new generation of game consoles, is almost upon us. FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 brings an immersive world, memorable characters and the production value known of the series, together with high quality gameplay and storytelling truly worthy of the FINAL FANTASY name.
This upcoming blockbuster title will transport you to the dynamic and enthralling world of Orience, where a turbulent war of nations threatens to tear the land apart.
Step into the fray as Class Zero, a group of students from an elite military academy whose country is attacked by an aggressive neighbouring Empire.
In the brutal and harrowing struggle that follows, you must engage a range of powerful magical and combat abilities using a new and exciting battle system, to defeat the Empire and uncover the secrets behind the war.
- High Definition Visuals: The world of Orience is brought to life in rich and vivid detail, coming to modern consoles in gorgeous, newly rendered HD visuals.
- Customisable Parties: Choose from 14 playable members of Class Zero to control, each with distinctive weapons, abilities, and combat styles.
- High Stakes Battles: A bloody, action-packed battle system where every attack carries the weight of mortality; Enter a world where a common fire spell incinerates foes, and the deadly Killsight is an instant fatality.
- A New Type of FINAL FANTASY Storytelling: Gritty, emotional and immersive – the story sheds light on young heroes who must cope with decisions that will mean the difference between life and death, and the rise and fall of nations.
Final Fantasy Type-0 XBOX One Game Story
The year 842 would mark the beginning of the end.
In an act of unprovoked aggression, the Militesi Empire invaded the Dominion of Rubrum. Imperial dreadnoughts swarmed the skies, assailing the unsuspecting countryside in the name of the White Tiger. From amidst the flames of the besieged dominion, the Vermilion Bird rose in defiance, her crystal granting magic and mighty eidolons that her disciples might cast out their technologically advanced aggressors.
Just when it seemed as though the day might be won, however, all would soon be lost. Thrust into the tumult of war, the fate of the world and its four crystals now rests on the shoulders of fourteen brave, young warriors.
Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscae Playable Demo
- FINAL FANTASY XV -EPISODE DUSCAE- Playable demo for the hugely anticipated FINAL FANTASY XV game, available exclusively with FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD while stocks last.
- The demo includes elements from the opening sections of the full game, but alters story progression and more to create a unique first-play experience.
- The demo is activated by a digital download token included with the Day 1 shipment of FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD. (May require a UK Live account to download and play)
- Demo length 1 – 4 hours. An average player will take around 2 hours to complete it.