Get behind the wheel of some of the fastest cars on the track and road in Turn 10's latest automotive offering powered only by the Xbox One.
Forza Motorsport 5 is a cinematic automotive journey starring the world's greatest cars and tracks. Built from the ground up to take advantage of Xbox One and the vast power of the cloud, no game better delivers the wide-eyed thrill of racing.
- Never Race Alone - By learning how you and your friends drive, the power of the cloud delivers real human behavior. Drivatar technology creates an ever - evolving network of opponents who are always ready to race. Real tendencies, real mistakes, real victories.
- Unprecedented Visual Realism - A new graphics engine recreates thousands of physically-based materials at a level of precision never before possible; the play of light on a perfect coat of paint, the texture of hand-stitched leather and brushed metal, the history written onto scratched rotors and worn concrete. A world of speed, beauty and danger real enough to touch.
- Your Ultimate Car Fantasy - Own and race the cars of your dreams. From purpose-built race cars to classic sports cars to modern tuners, every car features a customized career true to its heritage.
- Fast and Fair Multiplayer - With Smart Match; matchmaking and Xbox Live dedicated servers, experience epic, fast and competitive multiplayer perfectly suited to your skill and style.
Forza Motorsport 5 Day One Car Pack:
This three-car pack features amazing cars from Lamborghini, Audi, and Ford; each with a Day One-themed livery and custom tuning package created by the experts at Turn 10:
- 2010 Audi TT RS Coupe: Stuffed stem to stern with modern tech, the TT RS is the first TT model to carry Audi’s famed RS badge – a distinction that’s earned on the track from the moment you step on the gas.
- 2013 Ford Focus ST: Debuting with the same 247-hp 2.0-liter turbocharged EcoBoost engine from the much larger Ford Explorer SUV, the new Ford Focus ST packs a serious punch.
- 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera: Like great sculpture, the Superleggera’s chiseled form is carefully considered for maximum impact. That’s where the similarities end, however, because this work of art is best appreciated when it’s moving at top speed.