Guitar Hero Live is here. FreeStyleGames have reinvented the legendary Guitar Hero franchise, with two innovative new gameplay modes and an all-new guitar controller. GH Live mode puts you onstage, looking out: you get a heart-stopping first-person perspective as a real crowd reacts to the notes you play. Or switch over to GHTV, a playable music video network, where you can play along in real time, discover new music, and challenge friends around the world.
The guitar controller has been redesigned for the best gameplay across all skill levels. The new 2 x 3 button layout makes it easier to play with only three buttons or, on veteran difficulty, it starts to mirror what it’s like to play chord shapes with all six buttons, making the game easier for beginners and harder for experts.
The guitar controller has been updated to reflect the new style and realism of Guitar Hero Live. The strum bar you know and love is back in all its glory, and the classic whammy bar makes a triumphant return to help you show off your flair. Use the guitar’s tilt sensor or the new Hero Power button to activate one of the many newly available Hero powers. The GHTV button lets you jump straight into GHTV from anywhere in the game.
- It's about to get real: FreeStyleGames have reinvented the Guitar Hero franchise
- Guitar Hero Live features two new innovative gameplay modes: GH Live and GHTV
- GH Live puts you onstage in first-person, as a real crowd reacts to the notes you play
- GHTV is a playable music video network where you can play along and challenge friends
- Guitar controller features new 2 x 3 button layout, strum bar, whammy bar, and more