Murdered Soul Suspect Limited Edition Xbox One Game
Get these two items for just...$98.48
Get these two items for just...$101.48
Murdered Soul Suspect Limited Edition Xbox One Game Product Description
Murdered Soul Suspect challenges gamers to solve the hardest case of all... their own murder.
Ronan O’Connor, a detective with the Salem police, has his life brought to a brutal end by a masked killer. It's up to players to bring the murderer to justice from the afterlife using O'Conner's newfound supernatural abilities.
Ronan is free to explore the town of Salem, Massachusetts, from his shadowy afterlife. Unable to communicate with the detectives on his case, Ronan must read the minds of the living, influencing their thoughts and actions. As part of his investigation, he must interrogate the ghosts of Salem's past citizens to piece together the puzzle, while battling demonic spirits to save his soul and uncover the shocking truth about who is responsible for his death.
- Take control of Ronan O’Connor, a detective with the Salem police, as he takes on the hardest case of all, his own murder.
- Explore the town of Salem freely as a ghostly entity who can read minds, and influence the living's thoughts and actions.
- Interrogate the ghosts of Salem's past citizens in order to piece together the mystery of the masked killer.
- Battle against demonic spirits in a bid to save your soul and uncover the shocking truth behind your own murder.
Limited Edition Includes
- Special Packaging.
- Physical Journal.
- Code to unlock HTML 5 interactive map.
Reviews of Murdered Soul Suspect Limited Edition Xbox One Game
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about Murdered Soul Suspect Limited Edition Xbox One Game?
Why buy from nzgameshop.com?
We've been trading online for 13 years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!