Project CARS XBOX One is the most authentic, beautiful, intense, and technically-advanced racing game on the planet.
Crowd-funded by a passionate community that has been involved in the development process throughout to create their ultimate racing experience, Project CARS allows you to create a driver, pick from a huge variety of motorsports, and shift into high gear to chase a number of Historic Goals and ultimate recognition in the Hall Of Fame. Then test your skills online either in competitive fully-loaded race weekends, leaderboard-based time challenges, or continually-updated community events – sometimes for real-world prizes.
Featuring the largest track roster of any recent racing game with a ground-breaking dynamic time of day & weather system, world-class graphics and handling, deep tuning & pit stop functionality, and support for Oculus Rift and Project Morpheus, Project CARS leaves the competition behind in the dust.
- Visually better than Forza and Gran Turismo
- Built by a community including known drivers such as "The Stig"
- More Tracks and Cars than any other current racing game featuring 86 cars and 80 tracks from 30 different locations
- Fully customisable setup down to brad pads and suspension config.
- Querky features such as working windscreen wipers and head lights
- Real time weather cycle - rain outside then raining in your game
- Full car damage
- Online multiplayer for upto 64 players
- Career Mode - Become a legend, create your own driver and start from the bottom working your way through a multitude of different driving disciplines
Featuring all the elements that made the original core experience a runaway success, the Game of the Year Edition Xbox One will add even more to what is already the definitive racing sim:
- An additional 50+ cars (125 total)
- 4 tracks (35 unique locations, 100+ layouts total)
- 60+ community-created liveries
- 500+ features and improvements that have been added since launch
In addition, the Game Of The Year Edition Xbox One will feature two distinctive and exclusive items:
- The iconic Nurburgring Combined Nordschieife + GP circuit
- Two Project CARS exclusive vehicles from Pagani – the Zonda Revolucion and Huayra BC unveiled at this year’s Geneva Motor Show