THE VIEW: New release Gat Out Of Hell DLC brings upgraded graphics, gameplay and a trailer to die for! So join Johnny Gat in Saints Row IV Re-elected on PS4 & Xbox One. You’ll be in for a helluva ride!
Saints Row IV Re-Elected XBOX ONE is so much more than a game. It’s a passport to fun and whimsy. Leap over buildings, sing songs, fight in a 2D side-scroller, cure cancer, save Santa Claus… all this and more awaits you when you play Saints Row IV Re-Elected, a special bundle that includes the award-winning blockbuster Saints Row IV and all of its’ DLC. “Saints Row IV? I’ve never heard of it, what is it about?” Oh my friend, I’m so glad you asked. After saving the world from a terrorist attack the leader of the 3rd Street Saints is elected to become President of the United States. Things go reasonably well for The President until an alien warlord named Zinyak attacks the white house and abducts his entire cabinet. Now stuck inside a reality bending simulation, the President and the Saints fight to save themselves, Earth, and the entire galaxy… and if that all sounds crazy to you, trust us: we’re just getting started.
- Voice of the People –Call in your homies for added firepower, select powers, navigate menus and give yourself a leg up on old Zinyak with integrated voice commands.
- Dont Wanna Miss a Thing – share all of the quintessential Saints Row IV moments – Zinyak singing Biz Markie, your first encounter with Paul, Saints of Rage, horrific plastic surgery mishaps, deaths by wub and general alien evisceration – with new generation screenshot, game clip and livestreaming tools.
- Play it Anywhere – Saints Row IV Re-Elected can come anywhere with you, anytime when you play via PS Vita Remote Play. (PlayStation 4 Only)
- Ridiculous Amount of Content – over $80/60€/£50 worth of content is included – the base game, both DLC mission packs, plus 25+ DLC weapons, 15 new vehicles, 60+ wardrobe items, 15 new homies to call upon and 6 new superpower elements
- Visual Enhancements - experience Saints Row IV in the highest resolution yet, with visual fidelity enhancements for enemy characters, environments, and shadows.