PES 2011 3D will be released along the Nintendo 3DS on March 25th across Europe, and is a truly immersive football title for the new format. The new game retains the Pro Evolution Soccer series' acclaimed level of control and realism, but the 3D imaging capabilities of the Nintendo 3DS enhance the experience by giving real depth to its many searching passes, long crosses, and interplay of passes.
PES 2011 3D puts you at the heart of every pass, through-ball and shot, with its unique 'Player' camera shadowing the user's every movement, right in the middle of the unfolding match. Thus, players can see their team mates making runs in the channels and moving into space, meaning PES 2011 3D makes the player an integral part of a successful team. Using the 3D capabilities of the Nintendo 3DS, the camera views also allow the user to visually ascertain how far away a team mate is, allowing for more instinctive long passes and dynamic movement.
As befits its heritage, PES 2011 3D enjoys the amazing level of control that the series is famed for, with searching passes, one-two play, deft close control and rising volleys all shown off to stunning effect, as the game's realism is heightened thanks to the game's incredible use of depth and distance perception. The game's stunning AI also ensures that players not only look identical to their real-life counterparts, but move and react like them too. Players can select from 60 National and 170 club sides, and lead them to glory within a range of challenging game modes.
PES 2011 3D boasts full play-by-play commentary and also features exclusive use of the UEFA Champions League, the game's greatest club competition, while players can also build their own team of budding stars and lead them to glory in the world famous Master League. PES 2011 3D also supports wireless play for two Nintendo 3DS users to compete against each other, and makes use of the Nintendo 3DS system's 'Street Pass' mode. Street Pass adds a competitive element to the Master League mode. It will sense when another Master League team is in the vicinity, and will compare the strength of each side, their respective strategies and stats. It will then award a win to the stronger side. Those with a strong win rate on Street Pass will be promoted to an upper Street Pass Ranking until they reach the ultimate ranking - the UEFA Champions League. Similarly, as users play more and more using Street Pass, the game will unlock Classic players and teams, allowing successful users to create an incredible playing squad!
- Depth & distance realized - Visual depth realized on the 3DS format enables the game to depict "distance" between your player, the goal and other players on the field. Players will see astonishingly dynamic movement of the ball especially when a long pass is sent. Players will also feel as if they are on the field and joining the game on "player camera" while users will feel being a part of the crowd, watching the game at the stadium on "wide" camera.
- Street Pass on Master League - Create your own team, raise the team to the top of the world in Master League mode! "Street Pass" adds another fun to this acclaimed mode. Your team data on Master League will be used for "Street Pass" and the team with better strategies/stats will win! Classic player and teams will be unlocked as you win more on "Street Pass".
- 1 vs 1 wireless - Play against a friend or family member to fully enjoy excellent gameplay of Pro Evolution Soccer.
- Play-by-play commentary included - Play-by-play commentary together with 3D visual enhances match atmosphere for more exciting soccer experience.
- Graduated gameplay for players of all ages - Players can choose from 5 levels of difficulty ranging from Beginner to Top Player allowing younger players to advance in skill and competition.
- A wide variety of choice - Players can play as one of 60 National and 170 club sides.