Please note this game requires a 3DS console in order to play
As you advance through each stage in Pokémon Rumble Blast, your Toy Pokémon will face dozens of Pokémon at once in fast and furious real-time battles! You’ll also run into giant Boss Pokémon, whose massive size and strength will make them especially tough to defeat—and who can become powerful allies if you’re lucky!
Pokémon Rumble Blast lets you connect wirelessly with your friends in two ways. You can use a local wireless connection to launch cooperative play mode, where you can team up to battle through levels and befriend defeated Toy Pokémon more easily. Or, you can use the StreetPass™ feature of the Nintendo 3DS system to challenge the Toy Pokémon collections of nearby players and to view other players’ Mii™ characters in your game.
You can collect more than 600 kinds of Toy Pokémon in Pokémon Rumble Blast, including those from the recently released Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version games. Switch between the various Toy Pokémon you collect to discover the strengths and weaknesses of each Pokémon. Plus, some of the Pokémon you befriend will have special stats and abilities!
- The first Pokémon game created exclusively for Nintendo 3DS.
- Super Pokémon Rumble allows you to battle against waves of opposing wind-up Toy Pokémon
- Connect with your friends and battle together.
- There are more than 600 Toy Pokémon in all to collect, including those from the recently released Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version games.
- Quickly and easily switch between the various Toy Pokémon you collect throughout the game to help win each battle.
- Face giant Boss Pokémon, whose massive size and strength offer special challenges.
- Certain defeated Toy Pokémon can be befriended and added to your team, and you can also collect special Toy Pokémon, each with their own unique traits.
- Super Pokémon Rumble offers two ways for you to wirelessly connect with your friends. Using a local wireless connection, you can enjoy a cooperative play mode that allows you and your friend to battle through levels together and more easily befriend defeated Toy Pokémon after battles. Using the Nintendo 3DS StreetPass™ feature, you can increase the chances of befriending Mythical and Legendary Pokémon, challenge the Toy Pokémon of players you pass in your daily travels and view other players’ Mii™ characters in the game.