YO-KAI WATCH is coming to the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. The YO-KAI WATCH game is about hundreds of sometimes cute, sometimes spooky, and usually mischievous Yo-kai that inhabit our world. Yo-kai are not ghosts, monsters or creatures. Yo-kai are, quite simply, Yo-kai. They cannot be seen by the human eye, but they are everywhere. Whether born from the soul of a deceased human, or an everyday object discovering its higher purpose, their personalities are distinctly humanlike.
As you explore the world, use your Yo-kai Watch to find them, befriend them, and turn them into a team to battle other Yo-kai. Befriending new Yo-kai may not be so easy, though – in many cases, you will need to battle with them and impress them during your battle. Each Yo-kai has its own unique skills and strengths and you’ll use them to challenge the evil Yo-kai and help people in need of solving daily problems – like an argument with a friend or forgetting something important – which may be caused by mischievous Yo-kai hidden everywhere.
Yo-kai Watch Medal Edition Features Include:
- Special Edition comes with an Enefly Yo-Kai Medal and Medal Collectors' Poster in the box
- Befriend 200+ Yo-kai. With the power of the Yo-kai watch, find and befriend more than 200 hidden Yo-kai, found everywhere in the world, and call upon their powers when you need their help
- Defeat Evil. Assemble a team of six Yo-kai in your watch to defeat the powers of evil and help people across Springdale
- Unique Skills. Each Yo-kai has its own unique skills and strengths, so use strategy to assemble your team to address different problems and fight different evil Yo-kai
- Upgrade. Make your Yo-kai Watch more powerful and level-up your Yo-kai as you play through the story
- Compatible with all consoles in the 3DS family