Phil the Fridge is a fun game from TOMY. As Phil spins, players must get their food into the correct holes, but watch out for Phil's door flying open. The winner is the player who gets all their coloured food shapes into the fridge first. Suitable for 4yrs+. 2-4 players. Batteries not included. Rules of the Game
1. Turn Phil on and push down the top. Phil will start spinning. When Phil stops spinning each player must try to get rid of one of their food pieces by placing it into the same shaped hole on the sides of the back of the fridge
2. Players can only get rid of one food piece when Phil stops spinning each turn
3. If Phil stops and his face is facing you, you cannot get rid of a food piece in that round and must wait for Phil to stop again
4. Every so often Phil will open his door and some of the playing pieces will fall out. Each player must pick up their coloured food pieces from those that have fallen out. Phil’s door is then closed and play continues
5. If a player gets rid of all their food pieces, push down the top to stop the game and you are declared the winner
Phil the Fridge, fun for all the family or when playing with friends.
As Phil spins, players must get their food into the correct hole.
Watch out for Phil's door... When it opens and your food falls out, you will need to start again.
The winner is the player who gets all their coloured food into the fridge first.
Suitable for 2-4 players; requires 3 x AAA batteries, not included
Leave a Review
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. Please log-in or if you have not yet got an account with us, you can register here.