USB-Live2: a USB2 based video capture device for your Windows PC
Watch live video, grab images and movies plus videoconference* on your PC or Laptop
- Bring live video into your PC from camcorder, VCR or video camera. Maximum video format size: 720x576 (PAL video).
- Save still and motion video images to your hard disk.
- Videoconference* over the Internet.
- For Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
USB-Live2 has lots of great features
- A removable A/V cable set, so you can leave the cables connected to your A/V source while moving the USB-Live2 to a different computer. The A/V cable set attaches to USB-Live2 with a secure latching connector.
- Indicator LEDs showing that USB-Live2 is powered on and a video signal is present.
- Full 720x576 video mode (PAL).
- Snap and print stills from whatever you're watching.
- Record video clips from your camcorder or VCR to create your own high-impact presentations.
The easiest way to bring video into your PC or laptop!
- Don't open your PC! USB-Live2 is an external device which connects your VCR, camcorder or video camera to your PC or laptop. Plug the USB-Live2 into the USB2 port and you're ready to watch video in a resizable window, right on your PC screen!
- USB-Live2 digitizes video using high quality 4:2:2 video sampling. And you can work on applications while simultaneously watching video in a resizable window.
- Video digitizer: 720x480 for NTSC, 720x576 for PAL video sources.
- Video source: S-Video or composite video.
- Audio input: left and right audio.
- 50cm USB cable.
- Minimum processor recommended:
- 2.8 GHz Intel® P4 or equivalent for recording in MPEG-2.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista with 1 GB RAM or Windows XP Service Pack 3 with 512 MB RAM
- Graphics with 64 MB of memory (minimum).
- Sound card or on board sound.
- USB 2.0 port (will not work with USB 1.1).
- CD-ROM drive (for Software installation).