Proper cooling systems are arguably the most important part of a fast-running, interruption-free computer. Without adequate cooling, workstations can overheat causing CPU slowdowns and system freezes translating into downtime.
Fans like the FAN478 offer great cooling at a great price. Suited for Pentium 4 environments, this super-duty Socket 478 CPU cooler keeps your computer running at optimal temperatures. The closely spaced fins of the aluminum heatsink provide increased heat dissipation; more effective than normal heatsink/fan combos.
- Connector(s) 1 - TX3 Female / 3-Lead TX3 Motherboard
- Compatibility Pentium 4 ~ 2.8 GHz
- Rotational speed 3500 RPM
- Bearing technology Ball Bearing
- Supported processor sockets Socket 478
- Package weight 310 g
- Heat sink dimensions 82 x 70 x 39 mm
- Airflow 27.9 CFM
- Power requirements 12V
- Environmental conditions
- Noise level 29 dB
- Colour of product Black,White
Weight & dimensions