Thrillville: Off the Rails amps up the family-friendly mix of gameplay that
made Thrillville the best-selling original children's intellectual property of
2006 with some of the most outlandish roller-coaster concepts ever imagined, as
well as new ways to talk to park guests and a new array of carnival games.
Off the Rails lives up to its name with 20 death-defying rides so outrageous,
they inspire the same word from every park visitor who sees them: "WHOA!"
Players build these incredible "WHOA Coasters" to leap from one track to
another, launch through the air like cannonballs, blast through burning rings of
fire, and more.
A new lighthearted story ties together more than 100 missions, complete with
34 playable multiplayer theme-park games and social interaction with park guests
that's better than ever. The in-depth conversations both advance the plot and
suggest better ways to manage the park. But is every guest to be trusted?
- Experience family-friendly gameplay with some of the most outlandish
roller-coaster concepts ever imagined
- Build and ride 20 death-defying rides, talk and joke with all your
guests, and play dozens of minigames
- New lighthearted story ties together 100+ missions, complete with 34
playable multiplayer theme-park games
- Social interaction with park guests both advance the plot and suggest
better ways to manage the park
- Visit 15 themed areas like Battleville, Winterville, Spaceville, and
Aeroville, all spread throughout 5 new parks