Command an elite military force on the ground, the air and the sea in World War III. Take control of the elite U.S. Joint Strike Force, European Enforcers Corps, or Russian Spetsnaz Guards Brigade and lead your nation to victory in three separate yet interwoven single-player campaigns. Each campaign includes over 30 battle scenarios taking place on real-world battlefields such as Paris and London, and features increasingly challenging missions and objectives. Or fight against a friend in tense two-player battles in any of the 100 ready-to-play scenarios or in your own custom-created missions.
- Turn-based strategy with a twist: alternate simultaneous move and attack phases make the experience as intense and real as real-time strategy
- Three campaigns, one for each faction, with increasingly challenging battle scenarios and objectives
- Over 20 units and vehicles per faction including ground, air and naval units - units gain experience in combat dramatically improving their combat performance
- Two-player versus multiplayer mode, including additional missions specifically-designed for multiplayer battles
- Easy-to-pick up mission editor- create and share your custom battlefields and battle scenarios to play solo or against another player
- Full stylus control on Nintendo DS
Why Buy From Us?
Free Insured Delivery.
Free insured delivery on orders over $60 is available to all of our customers, new or old.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery, we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards processed by SagePay, we also take payments via PayPal so you can use your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.