Please Note: Face Training is only compatible with Nintendo DSi systems. Nintendo DS and DS Lite are not supported
Looking a little stressed out lately? Strengthen and relax six different areas of your face through simple, daily exercises with Face Training, facial exercises to strengthen and relax from Fumiko Inudo.
In the same way that you helped train your brain with Dr Kawashima's Brain Training series of games for Nintendo DS, Face Training contains a series of simple exercises to target specific areas of your face. The exercises have all been created in cooperation with Japanese Beautician & Specialist in the Muscles of Facial Expression, Fumiko Inudo.
Target the Ocular Muscle with an eye exercise that can help to ease tension around the eyes. Or try focusing on some different types of facial and neck muscles such as your Zygomaticus Major - cheek area, Orbicularis Oris - mouth area or Trapezius - neck muscle to name a few, which could all help you in your task to facial wellness.
Getting started is quick and easy! Put your Nintendo DSi or Nintendo DSi XL on the included stand and the inner camera will show a mirror-like image of you as you perform the exercises. The camera in your Nintendo DSi detects your movements during the exercises.
- In total, there are more than 15 different guided exercises which could all help to retain a face rich with vitality and facial expression
- Players are guided through the exercises by host Miles, who can be styled to the users individual taste. Miles will show the exercises on the left screen accompanied by a vocal explanation
- The camera in the Nintendo DSi detects movements during the exercises.
- Players can take a photo and Miles will provide advice on that exercise.
- Players can check their progress daily using the available calendar function.
- Unique mirror angles to experiment with, so the player can check their face from different viewpoints and perspectives, which you would be unable to with a normal mirror