- For digital meteorological observation, with a radio clock
- The barometer shows the atmospheric pressure, thus allowing you to accurately monitor changes in the weather
- Shows the current phases of the moon - from new moon to waning moon
- DCF radio clock which automatically adjusts to the world's most accurate clock
- The time of the time zone can be adjusted manually when the DCF time differs from that of the time zone
- Two-part set consisting of a base station and a wireless outdoor sensor (433 MHz) for digital meteorological observation and to display the time, weekday and date
- Allows up to three wireless outdoor sensors to be connected
- Can be wall-mounted or left freestanding
Measures the temperature in both degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit
Stores maximum/minimum values for temperature
Trend display for atmospheric pressure: rising, settled, falling
Weather forecast: sunny, slightly cloudy, cloudy, rainy, stormy
Trend display for air humidity
Shows the time in twelve hour or twenty-four hour clock
Date and weekday display
Weekday display (7 languages: German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Swedish, Dutch)
Why Buy From Us?
Free Insured Delivery.
Free insured delivery on orders over $60 is available to all of our customers, new or old.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery, we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards processed by SagePay, we also take payments via PayPal so you can use your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.