FROM THE SOUNDSTAGE TO THE STREETS!
Once the world's most famous chef, Gavin Cruikshank's been in a self-imposed exile for years. In his absence his little foodie television program has evolved into STARVE, a morally bankrupt competition show that thrills the wealthiest of the wealthy with rare, dangerous, and often illegal cuisine. But Gavin’s one-man crusade to end this outrage has stalled out, and he finds himself seduced by the very things he fled from in the first place: The toxic mix of success, money, and adoration.
Instead of trying to change the 1%, Gavin shifts his focus to the other 99%, and sparks a revolution from the ground up, empowering those who need it the most. Addressing real world themes of food scarcity and class warfare, STARVE brings its smart and subversive commentary to the forefront, making it one of the most relevant comics in recent times.
Why Buy From Us?
Free Insured Delivery.
Free insured delivery on orders over $60 is available to all of our customers, new or old.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery, we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards processed by SagePay, we also take payments via PayPal so you can use your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.