Create photo and video slideshows in minutes with polished theme packs (transiions, music, templates) finishing touches
New video editing workflows supports beginner video editing enthusiasts with Express Storyboard Editing, plus one click transition to advanced Video Editing mode within the same user interface screen for multi-track editing
Application start screens provide easy to understand overviews of functions and applications available
Expanded content for creative editing and output, including themes, templates, backgrounds, PiP effects, transitions, overlays, audio effects, disc menus and more
New incremental drive backup support (back up only the changed sectors of a drive) saves space and time
Updated mp3 burning with variable bitrate maintains sound quality with smaller files
Find / Manage / Play
Easy yet robust media management is key for digital media enthusiasts, which is why Nero 11 is essential for those with lots of photos, music and videos in their media library.
View and play iTunes™ and Windows Media music playlist together
Ensure your music playlists are complete with built-in Gracenote technology that imports song titles, cover art and album details
Play your music, photos and videos on your PC with one universal player
Drag-and-drop access to your digital media for a seamless workflow from one project to another
Edit / Create
Take your creativity to new heights with express video editing tools that result in amazing movies and slideshows in minutes. Ramped up to give you the best output, your home video projects will impress your friends and family.
Get started right away with easy workflows for importing, editing and authoring
Create cinema-style movies easily with express mode video editing
Import projects from Windows Live Movie Maker and add a pro touch to them
Add professional touches to your videos with video and audio effects
Amazing creative results from unlimited multi-track editing and versatile keyframe controls
Speed up your video output to file and disc with Automatic SmartEncoding and full support for GPGPU hardware acceleration
Background rendering helps to preview your HD project in real-time right away
Preview your project in HD quality
The power to easily convert your video content to a profile of a desired playback device, and all available settings are pre-configured to simply enjoy anywhere and on any device.
Convert virtually any internet video or DVD-Video* to the most popular video file formats
Rip DVDs and media files to any size or device formats
Make a video playable on any device
Share / Burn
Share your photo slideshows, photobooks**, home videos and music playlists with friends, family and to social communities.
One-click burning to easily share music CDs and videos on DVD and Blu-ray Discs™
Easily upload photos and videos to social communities
Quickly edit photos, create keepsake photobooks, calendars, cards** and slideshows for sharing
Author home videos to Blu-ray Disc™ for cinema-quality
Burn and share your favorite MP3s and other music files
Easily save and share your photos, music and videos with superior burning and copying technology
SecurDisc 3.0 – burn discs with increased security and reliability
Backup / Restore
Securing your photos, music, videos and data should be a no-brainer, and with Nero 11, it's now easier than ever before.
Take the hassles out of backing up with one-click Nero LIVEBackup
Automatic NAS-Detection included
Back up and restore your Nero Kwik Media library
Give your digital content top-notch security with advanced encryption features
Back up while you work
Easy backup to Nero Cloud Storage
Recover and restore files after system crashes and virus attacks
Recover and restore files accidentally deleted or damaged
Create custom covers, labels and booklets for CD and DVD cases and more.
Create 5.1 surround mixes and digitize music from vinyl records or cassette tapes.
Nero Wave Editor
Edit music using various effects and sound enhancement tools.
Minimum System Requirements for Nero 11
- Windows® XP SP3 (32bit), Windows Vista® SP1 or later (32 and 64bit), Windows® 7 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32 and 64bit)
- 2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM for Windows Vista® or Windows® 7)
- 5 GB hard drive space for a typical installation of all components (including templates, content and temporary disk space)
- DirectX® 9.0 compliant graphics card with 3D acceleration, 16-bit color, and a minimum of 128 MB video memory is required (32-bit, true color, 256 MB dedicated video RAM, and support for Shader Model 3.0 is recommended)
- DVD disc drive for installation and playback
- CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc recordable or rewritable drive for burning and video authoring
- Windows Media® Player 9
- Third party components such as Microsoft Windows® Installer 4.5, Microsoft ® 4, Microsoft® DirectX® or Adobe Flash are shipped with the product or automated download if not included in the package
- For some services an Internet connection is required (DSL-1000 and higher recommended). Internet connection charges are the user's responsibility