The latest version of CyberLink's award-winning video editing software, PowerDirector 9, is designed with high usability for consumers and powerful, pro-like features for prosumers. Unleash your full creative potential with performance-driven technologies including CyberLink's new TrueVelocity Engine.
Video Production at Blazing Speed
Introducing TrueVelocity for the HD video era. Speeds up video processing time in every possible way.
- Maximizing System Memory ' TrueVelocity 64 takes advantage of PowerDirector's 64-bit OS support utilizing the entire system memory to process multiple HD video files efficiently.
- Optimizing CPU Utilization ' TrueVelocity Parallel makes video processing smoother and faster by splitting tasks into smaller segments and simultaneously processing them across all available CPU threads.
- Harnessing the Power of the CPU/GPU ' TrueVelocity Accelerator taps into the power of Intel, AMD and NVIDIA video processing technology for hardware-enhanced video decoding and encoding.
Powerful Editing Tools
Powerful yet easy-to-use tools let you enhance videos and create sophisticated visual effects
- Timeline Interface ' Up to 100 video and audio timeline tracks for a flexible workspace, easier media management, and more creative projects.
- Video Enhancement Tools ' PowerDirector's suite of advanced TrueTheater' technologies improves the video quality, offering SD-to-HD quality up-scaling, video noise removal, color and light adjustment, smooth slow-motion playback, and more.
- Advanced Audio Editing ' New WaveEditor® allows users to edit their audio tracks with effects and includes VST plug-in support for third party effects.
- Full HD Previews ' Preview your video in real-time with full HD quality like never before.
Bigger and more flexible workspace, and even more effects and templates for your growing video editing needs.
- MagicStyle Movie Wizard ' Select existing photos and videos; choose a built-in 3D template and audio track, and MagicStyle puts it all together into an amazing 3D movie in seconds.
- Customized Particle Effects ' Unique Particle effects that are customizable for that special touch to your video creatives.
Sharing on all Media
- 100,000+ FREE Effects ' provided to you by the PowerDirector community on DirectorZone. Including customized effects, templates, tips, tutorials and DVD menus that grow in amount every day.
- Publish to Social Networks ' Users can choose to upload to Facebook or YouTube in Full HD quality directly from PowerDirector.
On-the-Go Media ' Output videos directly to the iPad, iPhone, iPod, BlackBerry, PSP, Zune and many other mobile devices. Simply select your device type and PowerDirector does the rest.
- Minimum Requirements
- Windows 7/Vista/XP (Windows XP Service Pack 2 is required for HDV capture)
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or above
- Memory: 512 MB required. 3 GB DDR2 or above recommended for 32-bit OS. 6 GB DDR2 or above recommended for 64-bit OS.
- Hard Disk Space:5 GB minimum,10 GB (20 GB recommended) for DVD production,60 GB (100 GB recommended) for Blu-ray Disc/AVCHD/HD production
- AVI Capture/Production: Pentium 2 450 MHz or AMD Athlon 500 MHz
- VCD Quality (MPEG-1) Profiles: Pentium 3 600 MHz or AMD Athlon 700 MHz
- DVD Quality (MPEG-2) Profiles: Pentium 4 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 2200+
- High Quality MPEG-4 and WMV, QuickTime Profiles: Pentium 4 3.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Full HD Quality H.264 and MPEG2 Profiles: Intel Core i5/7 or AMD Phenom II X4
- AVCHD and BD Burning Profiles: Pentium Core 2 Duo E6400 or AMD Phenom II X2
- For Optimized Video Effects Rendering:
- NVIDIA GeForce and GeForce Mobile
- NVIDIA Quadro and Quardro Mobile
- NVIDIA Tesla
- ATI Stream
- A Blu-ray Disc recordable drive is required to burn Blu-ray Discs
- A DVD burner (DVD+R/RW or DVD-R/RW) is required to burn DVD/AVCHD titles
- A CD (CD-R/RW) is required to burn VCD/SVCD titles
- A microphone is required for recording voice-overs.
- This information is based on specifications supplied by manufacturers and should be used for guidance only