Powerful single-tower cooler from Zalman for CPUs up to 200 watts TDP. Made of copper and aluminum, the cooler comes with special 4D stereoscopic corrugated slats, five heatpipes with patented RDTH technology and a durable 140mm dual blade fan. The integrated RGB LED lighting is compatible with Razer Chroma and the Zalman Z-Sync software.
The Zalman CNPS17X CPU Tower Cooler at a Glance:
- Copper and aluminum CPU tower cooler for best cooling performance
- Special 4D stereoscopically waved fin structure
- Five heatpipes with RDTH design for large contact surface
- 140mm fan with dual blade design for increased airflow
- Addressable RGB LED lighting, compatible with Razer Chroma and Zalman Z-Sync
- High RAM compatibility due to slim design
- Including powerful ZM-STC8 thermal compound
- Suitable for processors with up to 200 watts TDP
Optimized output airflow provides more efficient cooling
With the CPU cooler CNPS17X sets Zalman on five heatpipes with RDTH technology (Reverse Direct Touch heat pipe). The heatpipes are not directly on the IHS of the CPU. This creates a larger area where heat can be absorbed and dissipated. Its outstanding performance and efficiency make the Zalman CNPS17X suitable for processors with up to 200 watts TDP (Thermal Design Power) .
The cooling fins are wavy. This special form creates a total of 180 areas in which the air flow is channeled and turbulence is prevented. At the same time, this ensures that the air can flow evenly through the fins. This patented structure is made by Zalman 4D stereoscopically waved fin design .
Also special is the enclosed fan. The 140mm fan operates at 800 to 1500 RPM, blasting up to 61 CFM of air at a maximum volume of 29 dB (A). The dual-blade design increases the airflow and ensures effective channeling of the airflow. The durable FDB bearing guarantees a life expectancy of 100,000 operating hours. The special fan frame and anti-vibration pads minimize vibration and disturbing noises.
With the central placement of the heatpipes and heat sink to the bottom plate, the CPU cooler can be installed so that it does not protrude above the RAM modules. This means that even RAM modules with their own oversized heat sinks can be installed, no matter in which direction the Zalman CNPS17X is placed.
The striking integrated RGB LED lighting is compatible with Razer Chroma and Z-Sync Zalman software . With a 3-pin header connected to a motherboard or RGB controller, the illumination of the fan can be easily synchronized with other RGB components. Thanks to its ingenious mounting system, installation is child's play and Zalman lays the radiator with the ZM-STC8 equal to a strong thermal paste at.
- Dimensions radiator: 140 x 160 x 100 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions fan: 140 x 26 x 140 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 700 g
- Material: aluminum, copper
- Colour: silver, copper, black
- Heatpipes: 5
- TDP: 200W
- Fan: 1x 140 mm SF140
- Colour: Black
- Connection: 1x 4-pin PWM, 1x 3-pin RGB (5VDG, 5V)
- Speed: 800 to 1,500 rpm
- Volume: max. 29 dB (A)
- Delivery volume: max. 61 CFM / 103.64 m³ / h
- Static pressure: max. 1.1 mm H2O
- Life Span: 100,000 hours
- Power consumption: Fan: 3.36 W / LED: 15 W
- Amperage: Fan: 0.28 A / LED: 0.3 A
- Intel Socket 115x, 2011, 2011-v3, 2066
- AMD Socket AM3, AM4
- Maximum RAM height: unlimited
Choose how fast you receive your order with the multiple delivery methods we have to offer.Learn about our delivery options
Our main focus is to provide the best customer service possible to our community.We're here for you
Every time you make a purchase at nzgameshop.com we give you 2.5% of the price you paid back in Player PointsSee even more reasons
For 15 years we have been working our hardest to ensure that our customers and suppliers can trust us.Learn more about us
Want to know when Zalman CNPS17X RGB CPU Cooler with 140mm Fan - Black drops below a certain price? Enter your email address and price below and we'll let you know when it drops below that price!
Why over half a million customers stay with us...
Please note that this address is not for correspondence or product returns. If you would like to contact us, please use the form on the contact page.