Due to a high volume of orders we are experiencing shipping delays. Visit your My Orders Page to track your shipping status.
This document describes ValueRAM's KVR26N19S6/4 is a 512M x 64-bit (4GB) DDR4-2666 CL19 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM), 1Rx16, memory module, based on four 512M x 16-bit FBGA components. The SPD is programmed to JEDEC standard latency DDR4-2666 timing of 19-19-19 at 1.2V. Each 288-pin DIMM uses gold contact fingers.
• Power Supply: VDD = 1.2V Typical
• VDDQ = 1.2V Typical
• VPP = 2.5V Typical
• VDDSPD = 2.2V to 3.6V
• Nominal and dynamic on-die termination (ODT) for data, strobe, and mask signals
• Low-power auto self refresh (LPASR)
• Data bus inversion (DBI) for data bus
• On-die VREFDQ generation and calibration
• On-board I2 serial presence-detect (SPD) EEPROM
• 8 internal banks; 2 groups of 4 banks each
• Fixed burst chop (BC) of 4 and burst length (BL) of 8 via the mode register set (MRS)
• Selectable BC4 or BL8 on-the-fly (OTF)
• Fly-by topology
• Terminated control command and address bus
• PCB: Height 1.23” (31.25mm)
• RoHS Compliant and Halogen-Free
Choose how fast you receive your order with the multiple delivery methods we have to offer.Learn about our delivery options
Our main focus is to provide the best customer service possible to our community.We're here for you
Every time you make a purchase at nzgameshop.com we give you 2.5% of the price you paid back in Player PointsSee even more reasons
For 15 years we have been working our hardest to ensure that our customers and suppliers can trust us.Learn more about us
99% of deal stock left.
Want to know when Kingston 4GB, DDR4, 2666MHz (PC4-21300), CL19, DIMM Memory drops below a certain price? Enter your email address and price below and we'll let you know when it drops below that price!
Why over half a million customers stay with us...
Please note that this address is not for correspondence or product returns. If you would like to contact us, please use the form on the contact page.