- Power Supply: VDD=1.2V Typical
- VDDQ = 1.2V Typical
- VPP - 2.5V Typical
- VDDSPD=2.2V to 3.6V
- Nominal and dynamic on-die termination (ODT) for data, strobe, and mask signals
- Low-power auto self refresh (LPASR)
- Data bus inversion (DBI) for data bus
- On-die VREFDQ generation and calibration
- On-board I2 serial presence-detect (SPD) EEPROM
- 16 internal banks; 4 groups of 4 banks each
- Fixed burst chop (BC) of 4 and burst length (BL) of 8 via the mode register set (MRS)
- Selectable BC4 or BL8 on-the-fly (OTF)
- Fly-by topology
- Terminated control command and address bus
- PCB: Height 1.18” (30.00mm)
- RoHS Compliant and Halogen-Free
This document describes ValueRAM's 1G x 64-bit (8GB) DDR4-2400 CL17 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM), 2Rx8, non-ECC, memory module, based on sixteen 512M x 8-bit FBGA components. The SPD is programmed to JEDEC standard latency DDR4-2400 timing of 17-17-17 at 1.2V. This 260-pin DIMM uses gold contact fingers.
Why Buy From Us?
Free Insured Delivery.
Free insured delivery on orders over $60 is available to all of our customers, new or old.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery, we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards processed by SagePay, we also take payments via PayPal so you can use your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.