The MR1612 Universal Monitor Riser frees up valuable space on your desk, table or workstation by placing your monitor anywhere from 1.25 to 5.5 inches above the surface. Ideal for home or office, the MR1612 also helps ease eye and neck strain. You can also use it for laptops and printers. The riser’s extra-large 15.5 x 11.25 inch platform supports up to 18 kgs. (40 lbs.) Rubber feet secure the riser in place on smooth surfaces. Assembles in just a few seconds.
- Extra-large 15.5 x 11.25 in. platform securely holds riser in place
- Rubber feet prevent unit from sliding on smooth surfaces
- Supports up to 18 kg. (40 lb.)
- Assembles in seconds
- Raises monitor 1.25 to 5.5 in. above desk surface to free up valuable work space
- Helps ease strain on eyes and neck
- For home or office
- Extra-large 15.5 x 11.25 in. platform supports up to 18 kg (40 lb.)
- Rubber feet secure riser in place on smooth surfaces
- Assembles easily in seconds
Number of displays supported 1
Type Multimedia stand
Recommended usage Flat panel
Maximum weight capacity 18 kg
Weight & dimensions
Height 139.7 mm
Width 396.9 mm
Depth 287.6 mm
Weight 820 g
Colour of product Black
RoHS compliance Yes
Choose how fast you receive your order with the multiple delivery methods we have to offer.Learn about our delivery options
Our main focus is to provide the best customer service possible to our community.We're here for you
Every time you make a purchase at nzgameshop.com we give you 2.5% of the price you paid back in Player PointsSee even more reasons
For 15 years we have been working our hardest to ensure that our customers and suppliers can trust us.Learn more about us
Want to know when Tripp Lite Universal Monitor Riser Stand for Computers Laptops Printers drops below a certain price? Enter your email address and price below and we'll let you know when it drops below that price!
Why over half a million customers stay with us...
Please note that this address is not for correspondence or product returns. If you would like to contact us, please use the form on the contact page.