JetStream 8-Port Gigabit Smart Switch
- Powered by standard 802.3af compliant PoE source or direct DC power supply
- Gigabit Ethernet connections on all ports provide full speed of data transferring
- Advanced security features include IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm Control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, and Radius Authentication
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video applications
- WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON bring abundant management features
- Dual Firmware Image improves reliability and up-time of your network
What This Product Does
TP-Link JetStream Gigabit Smart Switch T1500G-8T is equipped with 8 Gigabit RJ45 ports, which can be powered by remote 802.3af/at PoE power source or direct DC power supply. The switch provides high performance, enterprise-level QoS, useful security strategies and rich layer 2 management features.
TP-Link’s JetStream Gigabit Smart Switch T1500G-8T is specially designed for the small and medium business networks that require efficient network management. T1500G-8T comes with a comprehensive set of features, such as Link Aggregation Group, 802.1Q VLAN, Access Control Lists (ACL), Quality of Service (QoS L2 to L4), Storm Control and IGMP Snooping to provide a small or medium-sized business with a network that is geared for growth while ensuring performance and reliability. What’s more, its easy-to-use web management interface means faster setup and configuration with less downtime, providing the ideal solution for your business network.
IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant Power over Ethernet
T1500G-8T supports IEEE 802.3af/at standard for Power over Ethernet (PoE). It can obtain its power from either a PoE source or from an external AC power adapter. This gives an SMB flexibility when installing the switch in places where a power outlet is not present.
Advanced QoS features
To integrate voice, data and video service on one network, the switch applies rich QoS policies. The administrator can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of means including Port Priority, 802.1P Priority, and DSCP Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free. In conjunction with the Voice VLAN the switch supports, the voice applications will operate with much smoother performance.
Abundant Layer 2 features
For more application of layer 2 switches, T1500G-8T supports a complete lineup of layer 2 features, including 802.1Q tag VLAN, Port Isolation, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Group and 802.3x Flow Control function. Any more, the switches provide advanced features for network maintenance such as Loop Back Detection, Cable Diagnostics, and IGMP Snooping. IGMP snooping ensures the switch intelligently forward the multicast stream only to the appropriate subscribers while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access.
Enterprise Level Management Features
T1500G-8T is easy to use and manage. It supports various user-friendly standard management features, such as intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) or SNMP (v1/2/3) and RMON support enables the switch to be polled for valuable status information and send traps on abnormal events.
- Rackmountable: No
- Management: Smart
- Number of Ports: 8
- Data Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): 8 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports
Port8 obtain power from PoE source
- PoE Ports (RJ45): -
- Bandwidth: 16Gbps
- Standards and Protocols: "IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE802.3z, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1p"
- Power Supply: 12VDC/1A External Power Adapter or powered by 802.3af PoE
Power Consumption: Maximum: 5.8W
- Dimensions: 209 x 126 x 26 mm
- Mac Address Table: 8K
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 11.9Mpps
- Jumbo Frame: 9216 Bytes
- Quality of Service: "802.1p CoS/DSCP priority
4 priority queues
Queue scheduling: SP, WRR, SP WRR
Port/Flow- based Rate Limiting
- VLAN: Supports up to 512 VLANs simultaneously (out of 4K VLAN IDs)
- Access Control: "L2~L4 package filtering based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports"
- Security: Port Security
802.1x and Radius Authentication
Broadcast/Multicast/Unknown-unicast Storm Control
- Management: "Web-based GUI
Command Line Interface(CLI) through telnet
SNMP v1/v2c/v3,compatible with public MIBs and TP-LINK private MIBs
RMON (1, 2, 3, 9 groups)
- .: Time Setting: SNTP
Firmware Upgrade: TFTP & Web
System Diagnose: VCT
SYSLOG & Public MIBS
- Environment (%u2103): Operating Temperature: 0Ã‚Â°C~40Ã‚Â°C (32Ã‚Â°F~104Ã‚Â°F)
Storage Temperature: -40Ã‚Â°C~70Ã‚Â°C (-40Ã‚Â°F~158Ã‚Â°F)
Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: T1500G-8T
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.9400 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- #Hide#POE: No