Switch Starlink Battle for Atlas Includes:
- Starlink Battle for Atlas Video Game
- Arwing starship
- Two pilots : Fox McCloud and Mason Rana
- Two weapons: Flamethrower and Frost BarRage
- One Joycon mount
- A poster of the Starlink: Battle for Atlas wave 1 modular toys collection
- The digital version of the Zenith starship and Shredder weapon
In Starlink Battle for Atlas, lead a heroic team of interstellar pilots to free the Atlas star system from the Forgotten Legion. Innovative modular toys allow players to build unique starships which can be customized on the fly for a new way to play as players adapt to overcome any challenge they encounter in this epic open world adventure.
- EXPLORE AN OPEN LIVING STAR SYSTEM - Travel seamlessly through the exotic alien worlds of the Atlas star system and discover its seven planets, each with their own ecosystem, wildlife and secrets to uncover. Ally with the factions in Atlas to push pack the dynamic enemy threat of the Forgotten Legion whose goal is to take over Atlas.
- BUILD & CUSTOMIZE THE STARSHIP OF YOUR DREAMS - Craft your own Starship loadout from your arsenal of wings, hulls, weapons, and pilots. Plug your modular toys to your Controller mount and see them come to life in game instantly. Experiment with your loadout in real-time as you play. Get creative in combat, unleash devastating elemental combos to strategically overcome whatever you encounter in the Atlas star system.
- UPGRADE YOUR FLEET TRHOUGH RPG MECHANICS– As you journey through Atlas develop your pilot skill trees, mod your gear, and upgrade your mothership to further expand your powers and customize your adventure.
- TWO PLAYER COUCH CO-OP - Invite a friend to join the campaign seamlessly at any time with two-player split-screen local co-op. Combine different loadouts for the ultimate in teamwork to save Atlas together.
Fox McCloud – a charismatic leader of the Star Fox team. His Pilot Ability is Rock n’ Roll; Fox calls in a member of the Star Fox team to fight alongside him for a short period of time.
Mason Rana, the newest recruit to the Starlink Initiative, is a genius inventor with big hopes for the future. His Starlink Technology lets the crew easily swap pilots, weapons and starships.
His ability is Orbital Strike; he uses an uplink to the Equinox to target an experimental orbital weapon, able to hit every target in a wide radius.
The Arwing – Equipped with laser cannons, Fox McCloud’s iconic starship possesses exceptional performance and the ability to execute legendary barrel rolls.
Flamethrower - Flamethrower is a fuel-injected weapon that spits fire in a wide arc, continuously dealing damage that overheats targets and weakens their defenses.
Frost Barrage - When it's time to chill your enemies out, there's Frost Barrage. Its volley of guided missiles spreads frost over a target, especially helping to slow down the fast or evasive ones.