Protect your World of Warcraft, Diablo III and StarCraft II accounts with industry leading account security -introducing the Battle Authenticator!
The Battle Authenticator is designed as a supplemental authentication method for your Battle account, giving you the security of Two-Factor authentication. Each time you log in using the Battle Authenticator you are provided with a unique, one-time use password to use in addition to your regular password. Log in with both and you can rest easy knowing that your account is safer.
- Simple and easy to use: Press one button and you have your additional password. Setup of the token is simple and takes only a moment.
- Small and convenient: Take your token to wherever you play World of Warcraftor StarCraftII and know that your account information is secure
- Tough and durable: Lasts for years and replacement is easy
- Provides for the highest account security available in the game industry today.
- Once you have purchased the Battle Authenticator you can login to Battle Account Management to attach the token to your account
What is the Battle Authenticator?
The Battle Authenticator is an optional tool that offers World of Warcraftand, StarCraft II and Diablo III players an additional layer of security to help prevent unauthorised access to their Battle account. The Authenticator itself is a physical "token" device that fits easily on a key ring.
How does the Battle Authenticator work?
You must first associate the Battle Authenticator to a Battle account. Once the account has been linked, the Authenticator token will be required to log in to Battle account or any World of Warcraft, StarCraft II and Diablo III games attached to that account: when logging in, you will be prompted to supply a digital code generated by the Authenticator
How do I associate a Battle Authenticator with a Battle account?
To associate the Battle Authenticator with a Battle account, follow the steps described on our Adding a Battle Authenticator page
What is a digital code and where do I see it?
The digital code is a six-digit numeric code that is produced when you press the button on the front of your Battle Authenticator. Each code is unique and is valid only once.
Where do I enter the digital code when I log in to Battle, World of Warcraft, or StarCraft II?
After you enter the account name and password, you'll be prompted to provide the digital code from your Battle Authenticator. You must press the button on your Authenticator and enter the code it displays to complete your login.