- Game Disc Including The Signal and The Writer "DLCs"
- Post cards
In this story-driven and intense Psychological Action Thriller, players assume the role of Alan Wake, a best-selling suspense author suffering from writer's block, who escapes to a small town only to experience the mysterious disappearance of his wife.
Set in the seemingly idyllic town of Bright Falls, Washington, Alan Wake draws players into an intense, cinematic world that enables them to explore the hyper-realistic and interactive environments.
Alan Wake is structured in an episodic format, much like a thriller TV series, with a deeply engaging and suspenseful storyline unveiling plot twists and profound character revelations in nearly every episode.
Players will unravel the riveting plot through multilayered character interactions, unique problem-solving and intense combat against the darkest of enemies.
In this nightmarish world, where the boundaries between reality and fiction become increasingly blurred and ambiguous, Alan Wake must use a variety of weapons to survive, including his most powerful ally against the darkness - light itself.
- Experience Alan Wake's Pacific Northwest in higher resolutions and higher fidelity than ever befor
- Extremely responsive and refined controls for the PC platform (i.e. direct and precise response to keyboard and mouse input
- High-res textures
- Refined and High-res shadows
- Improved lighting further enhanced by additional god rays and cleanly covered surroundings
- No Auto-Aiming
- Improved aiming behaviour
- Refined and fully configurable mouse and keyboard support (Microsoft Xbox 360 controller is also supported)
- A wide selection of customizable graphics settings and support for 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios
- Multithreaded engine that takes advantage of quad core CPUs
- Additional options our fans have sought after, such as field of view adjustment as well as the option to hide the head up display
- Compatible with both AMD Eyefinity 3D 3-screen mode and nVIDIA nVISION2 Stereoscopic 3D